Vernile, one of two main cities on Brighton's Grace is quite famous for it's fishing exports and harbor, which is also a vital point for holiday cruises and Ferries to dock and let passengers onto the island. It is also well-known for it's production of various museums and historical statues portraying past figures that were connected to the growth and establishment of Brighton's Grace. Also famous for it's large number of medical breakthroughs past various diseases, Vernile is home to four large dependable, conscientious hospitals that have rarely let a citizen down.
Meddith, a town located at the west coast of Brighton's Grace is well known for it's unusual combination of Tropical and wonderful beaches with mountainous woodland. Also home to the great Lake Jelavan, Meddith is also an attraction to many anglers. In the city, there are numerous holiday attractions as well as magnificent art designs from Vernile as well as local Art collages. And more in the way of art, Take a look at the Lake Jelavan pedestrian bridge, where a beautiful scenic overlook of the lake and city can be found. Around the Outskirts of Meddith, is where many Lumber mills and firing ranges can be found. Meddith lumber mills have of course, been taken environmentally friendly actions by planting at least 3 tree seeds for every tree they remove.
Doom's Falls is a vibrant little town that has been growing steady since the cities on either side of the island have had a few large chain companies setup shop. Before we knew it the area was booming and we had a booming suburban area with houses being squeezed in wherever they would fit. The area went from a sleepy little town with a little tourist attraction to a lively area in what seems like overnight. The bottom of the falls has been turned into a large shopping center full of memorabilia, but those who know how to get to the top can still see the beauty of this untouched natural phenomenon.
Lakes: Lake Kilimanjaro, Lake Jelavan
Rivers: N. Broden, S. Broden, Tallon, N. Vulkar, S. Vulkar
Mountain Range: Andobi Mountains
Larger Mountains: Mt. Aurora (Sunrise), Mt. Eve (Sunset)
Volcano: Mt. Rapture
Please follow these rules to get the best out of you role playing experience.
1. There is no god mode, every one can die.
2. This is a first person rp.
3. Try to keep things as realize as possible.
4. Try to keep spelling and grammar mistakes to a minimum.
5. You can run out of ammo, you don't have a endless amount.
6. Don't been making up locations.
7. Just because some one made a mistake don't be trolling on them.
8. Have fun.
9. There is no bulling, the forum won't stand for it.
10. If you have a problem with any other players pm the Calamity City staff or the admin.
11. Respect Brighton's Grace staff and Admin
12. After you make a character sheet, you have to wait. I will tell you if it needs work or if it is accepted.
13. No one line sentence, the minimum lines are two and use speak marks when your character is talking.
14. Head shots only, this isn't left 4 dead.
After you have read the rules on your character sheet at the buttom write an object that you would find in a pencil case.
1. Eat more than once a day.
2. If you don't eat in 3 weeks (game time) you die.
3. You can eat other people, but after a couple of weeks of eating other people you will get the 'Shakes', and other players can kill you.
4. If you are weak because you haven't eaten in days then you can't travel that far, and will die.
5. You can grow you own food if you have the right set up. E.g planting seeds and growing fruits etc.
1. You have to drink three or more times a day.
2. You can only go 3 days without a drink.
3. You can drink your own urine if you need some thing to drink.
4. If you are traveling far distances you have to drink more than usual.
5. You can make liquids by melting down snow or ice.
1. You can wash/ clean your teeth if you want. But if you don't brush your teeth will rot and cause you pain.
2. If you keep clean you will feel better. There is nothing like a good hot shower on a cold winters day.
3. IF you don't keep clean you can get sick and die.
4. Clean your cuts/wounds or it can get infected and it could slow you down.
1. You have to sleep or you suffer from sleep deprivation, which will slow you down and eventually kill you.
2. If you don't sleep for three days you will die.
3. You have to sleep eight or more hours in order to completely recover from sleep deprivation.
4. If you are travelling far distances you have to takes breaks and rest.
1. You can get addicted to alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
2. There is good affects and bad affects of being addicted.
3. If you smoke you can't run as fast as others.
4. If you're addicted to drugs you will be more on the edge and more willing to kill for your fix.
5. Good effect of weed/cannabis etc... feel chilled out, relaxed and happy. Bad effect is that you will get the munchies and start eating up you supplies.
6. Cigarettes don't have a good effect unless your addicted. Bad effects cancer, won't be able to run for that long.
7. Smoking will relax you for a while but you will get mad if you don't have one for a couple of days
1. All guns have to be kept clean and can be modified, like adding a bigger clip or adding a knife at the top of the barrel.
2. Guns make noise and zombies are attractive to noise so be careful when shooting your firearm.
3. Using suppressors will help with the noise.
1.Wearing camouflage clothing will you give your character the advantage if hunting animals and humans.
2. Wearing camouflage clothing will help hide you against the undead, but if you are too close then they will smell you out and you will be a quick sack.
(If you want to use this idea in you're own rp thread/topic then pm Cdos921. Don't use it if you haven't asked)
Type of zombies
This isn't left 4 dead so there is no tank like zombie or hunter etc. But there is stages of zombies.
ZOMBIES CAN'T FEEL PAIN
The zombie has just risen, which means they can run, they are stronger than any other zombie.
This zombie has been dead for couple of days, they are more rotten then a stage 1 zombie, they can lightly run but they aren't that quick, the bit and scratch of this zombie is more deadly because you will become a zombie in 3 days, and then you will join the ranks of the undead.
This zombie has been dead for five days. The zombie and quickly walk but not thing too fast. The bit and scratch is more deadly then a stage 2 zombie because you will become a zombie in 1 day.
This zombie has been dead for 1 week. The zombie can only walk. The bit and scratch of the zombie is more deadly than a stage 3 zombie because it takes 12 hours for you to become a zombie.
This zombie has been dead for 15 days. It can walk be not that good and will fall over most of the time. The bit and scratch is the most deadly because you will turn in 3 hours.